Keep getting "Bad Image" error message

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started getting this error message yesterday. This is the exact wording of the message.

"ieuser.exe - Bad Image

C:\Windows\system32\sensapi.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support."

That was the exact message from when I tried to open Internet explorer. It shows the same message only changes the part of "*******.exe - Bad Image" I did try to uninstall the programs it was occuring on and then reinstalling them however it continues to give me the error.

Can someone help me with this issue? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks
Caleb

Google ! "ieuser.exe - Bad Image"

Top of the list : DEFENDER, Vista, MSDN
Does any of this match your system?

My cursory searches @Microsoft left me with the impression that this product is poorly supported, denies this problem exists, and needs expert help to uninstall Defender (if the uninstall glitches).

I actually figured out a resolution to the problem. I shut down my lap top...and when restarting it I started tapping F8 which brings up a screen for me to totaly flush my hard drive but It gives me the option to save everything to a folder. So it flushed my laptop and everything was saved onto the C drive. Once everything got done updating and loading...it was a bit out of wack but i just had to put everything back in its place. The problem is gone and its working great now. Thanks for the help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back