Keyboard problems (HP Pavillion ze4908us)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! I've got a problem with my laptop keyboard. The touchpad works fine but every time I try using the keyboard, everything freezes. Even the volume control buttons on the side of the laptop won't work. Right now the keyboards are disabled, saying that they've been disabled since the drivers may be corrupt or missing. I've been using the on-screen keyboard, but it's so hard to type documents. I hope you can give me advice on how to resolve this. Thanks much!

BTW, my laptop's model is ze4908us (i mixed 8 & 0 on the title) ==sorry!:p

Hi kimsland. Thanks for replying. It might be a bit of a problem for me coz besides the keyboard, I'm also having problems going online. I checked the connections and they were fine but the web pages won't come up and it keeps on saying that the page took too long to display. I tried going to several sites but still had the same results. It began the same time my keyboard acted up (which was almost a month ago). So I won't be able to check if all my System Drivers are up to date. Right now I'm using my niece's laptop. I put mine aside for the meantime until I resolve this. I'd really appreciate your help on this one. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back