KillVBS.vbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armadilian

It won't let me post the hijackthis file again because it's already been posted in the thread. The Hijackthis log is posted a bit obscurely up the top, on the second line at the end. It should be highlighted in blue, unless i'm seeing something you're not?

You´re right. I´ve found it now :blush:

Can you still get updates to AVG7 antivirus, and AVG7 antispyware ?

Please download Combofix:
http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe

And save to the desktop.

Close all other browser windows.

Please connect all your external hard drive/flash drive before running Combofix, if you have any

Double-click on the combofix icon found on your desktop.

Please note, that once you start combofix you should not click anywhere on the combofix window as it can cause the program to stall. In fact, when combofix is running, do not touch your computer at all and just take a break as it may take a while for it to complete.

Combofix will create a logfile and display it after your computer has rebooted. Usually located in c:\combofix.txt, please attach it to your next post

here is the combo fix log. thanks for your help mate.

oh and yes, I can still get updates to AVG7 antivirus. Not sure about antispyware.

Ok. But, if you can´t get updates to AVG antispyware i´ll suggest you remove it.

Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:
Name the file as CFScript
and Save it on the desktop

Killall::
Snapshot::
File::
C:\WINDOWS\system32\killVBS.vbs
c:\windows\system32\killVBS.vbs.vbs

http://www.fromsej.saknet.dk/billeder/cfscript.gif

Once saved, refering to the picture above, drag CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe.

Combofix will create a logfile and display it after your computer has rebooted. Usually located in c:\combofix.txt, please attach it to your next post, along with new hijackthis log.

Note:
Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

Same problem that was initially happening when i first encountered killVBS.vbs, any folder or web page i open goes all messed up and minimises and maximises really fast. It makes using the computer impossible.
Could it be something else?

Another problem I have only recently started to get is that when ever I try to put my lap top on 'stand by', It will go into hibernation for less then a second then turn back on. I then go to turn it off completely and i'm given this message..

'Other people are logged onto this computer. Shutting down windows may cause them to lose data'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back