Laptop cpu usage problems

It's really annoying , so basically my laptop recently started having this problem , whenever I turn it on it works perfectly for a while and then suddenly the cpu usage reaches 70% to 100% so I restart it but it does the same, the problem here is that it's not only one process that is eating the cpu , its all of them , for exemple : I'm running Google chrome, it works fine but all of a sudden it starts consuming around 70% cpu so I run the tasks manager and terminate it, but then the tasks manager process starts eating 70% of the cpu itself, so I close it but the problem is still there so I run the resources monitor and I notice explorer.exe is eating 70%... so all the processes even the small ones start doing it, and the possibility of a virus is just too low as I always run scans with my always updated Windows security essentials , so pleas guys help me out I really need to know if there is a known cause to this, or is it some hardware issue

While malware is still most likely cause, there could be a corrupt file in your Windows installation which is causing a building loop (vicious circle). In your shoes I would want to confirm that my systems files were correct.

Lookup "System File Checker" on Microsoft website for your brand of Windows and let us know if it works out for you.

Back