leave or stay, now I want my account deleted, I'm an *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

tourist

leave or stay

if you would like me to stay off this site simply say so... there was nothing wrong with my question and its simple yes or no. theres not a drug test i can't pass.

Stick around if you want. There was nothing wrong with your question, but it was answered much sooner than you picked up on.
Did you come here with the intention to stay? Or did you come to just get a question answered? Its fine if you came just to get a question answered and you never post again, that happens quite often actually. If you came with the intention to stay and now have changed your mind, I doubt anyone will be sad you are gone. But at the same time I doubt too many people would be offended if you stayed.
The reason you can't find out how to delete your account is because you can't. Only an administrator can do that.

basically the answer to your original question is no, you can't get a high end card without tv out, its kinda a standard feature

wow tourist, nice sig, nice posts, maybe you should try to cut back on a few of those chemicals.
Leave - don't think you'll be appriciated if you just stick around to ***** about stuff and ignore people's answers to your questions.

stay if you want. go if you want. i couldn't care less.

if you do leave, shut the door on your way out.

It is totally up to you, but whatever you do, please do it peacefully. If you are leaing there is no need to cause a scene.

With a post like this, I'm leaning more towards leaving. You are obviously unhappy here and we have computers to talk about here, rather than maintain a certain level of attention strictly for you.

If you really wanted to leave, you wouldn't worry about deleting your account... You would just leave. This post seems like some ploy for attention through a last noble cry for help. To be honest, I was attempted to delete this post because it is quite unecessary, but I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and you can discuss your problems in this thread for others to consider.

I'm not sure I understand why you would want to leave or feel bad though? We should definitely discuss this, because regardless of whether you are going to leave or not - I would not think there is a reason to be upset over any of this. I could be missing things and reading this wrong, who knows. If you are upset, I would definitely like to see you walk out of here with a smile on your face if at all possible. :eek:

With a post like this, I'm leaning more towards leaving. You are obviously unhappy here and we have computers to talk about here, rather than maintain a certain level of attention strictly for you.

If you really wanted to leave, you wouldn't worry about deleting your account... You would just leave. This post seems like some ploy for attention through a last noble cry for help. To be honest, I was attempted to delete this post because it is quite unecessary, but I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and you can discuss your problems in this thread for others to consider.

I'm not sure I understand why you would want to leave or feel bad though? We should definitely discuss this, because regardless of whether you are going to leave or not - I would not think there is a reason to be upset over any of this. I could be missing things and reading this wrong, who knows. If you are upset, I would definitely like to see you walk out of here with a smile on your face if at all possible.

RICK YOUR ESSAYS ARE TOO LONG!!!!

L:haha:L Sometimes it is important to make a long discussion over some topics. Especially something like this, because there are quite a few people that feel tourist is just here to rouse attention and take away from the simple pleasure of others posting on the boards. And it needs to be discussed what needs to be done about him, especially since he brought it up.

not really. I am starting to think this guy is basically trying to wind us up. what you do with that is laugh at it, and then forget it.

Originally posted by Nick
speaking of one of them...

Yeah, one of them is stupid enough to have a 7800RPM fan in his case. And then he even goes to the length as to say he doesn't notice it.

Originally posted by Vehementi
Yeah, one of them is stupid enough to have a 7800RPM fan in his case. And then he even goes to the length as to say he doesn't notice it.

a cool pc is a happy pc, ATLEAST MY MOMMY DOESNT BUY ME 5 COMPUTERS A YEAR!!!! WHERES YOUR NEW CASE FAN GONNA BE?!?!? AROUND THE CDRW DRIVE!!!!

me > you NOW IVE GOT THE LEAD !!

Originally posted by Nick
a cool pc is a happy pc, ATLEAST MY MOMMY DOESNT BUY ME 5 COMPUTERS A YEAR!!!! WHERES YOUR NEW CASE FAN GONNA BE?!?!? AROUND THE CDRW DRIVE!!!!

me > you NOW IVE GOT THE LEAD !!

Well. Even more tantalizing reasons that this poor, poor boy is the very personification of my former post. He can't even be realistic. 5 computers a year? My mother buying me something? A case fan around a CD-RW drive? And I thought I was dropped on my head too much as a kid.

I'm sorry, but
ohmed.gif

Originally posted by Vehementi
Well. Even more tantalizing reasons that this poor, poor boy is the very personification of my former post. He can't even be realistic. 5 computers a year? My mother buying me something? A case fan around a CD-RW drive? And I thought I was dropped on my head too much as a kid.

I'm sorry, but
ohmed.gif

notfunny2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back