1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

LG G8 ThinQ smartphone with 128GB of storage is $350 off for Prime members

By Shawn Knight
Sep 5, 2019
Post New Reply
  1. Announced in February and launched a month later, the LG G8 ThinQ features a 6.1-inch QHD+ OLED display (3,120 x 1,440 resolution, 564 PPI) that’s coated in Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor alongside 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage (expandable via microSD card slot).

The phone’s 3,500mAh battery charges via USB Type-C or wirelessly, your choice. The G8 ThinQ also carries an IP68 dust and water resistant rating and ships with Android 9 Pie.

Normally priced at $849.99, the flagship is being offered to Amazon Prime members for just $499.99 for a limited time. It is unclear how much longer the deal will be on the table so if you’re interested, you may want to get it while the getting is good.

Permalink to story.

2. soulsassassin

soulsassassin TS Addict Posts: 131   +58

Never trust LG again I rather buy a Chinese knockoff than LG smartphones

3. lazer

lazer TS Addict Posts: 261   +60

I have had among other brands, Nokia, Samsung and what ever. When I dropped my Samsung and it broke, I bought something cheaper, a LG4. I was surprised that it was such a good phone. Later, my wife got a LG6 and I was bonked out by the great sound, so I got also a LG6 which I love.

I think LG is great. I hope someday in the future to get this new one.

4. StupidPeopleSuk

StupidPeopleSuk TS Rookie Posts: 19   +7

Better read the fine print..... there's only 1 reason for the special deal......

this phone has snoopy girl 'lexa built-in, so da 'Zon creepies can listen to all your calls, texts, emails ect ect......

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...