Logitech G15 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atwooooood

So i got the Logitech G15 keyboard today, and so far i love it. Best keyboard ive ever used, considering ive only used cheap ones in the past.

One thing ive been noticing is that when i restart my computer, Windows says it needs to find the driver for an unknown device, which is my keyboard, and i have to go through the process of searching for a driver, and it failing, and me having to select just ignore the request.

Is there a way i can make it reconize the driver after reboot, this doesnt seem it should be happening. Could it be that the program that has to be launched at startup is taking longer and windows is detecting my keyboard before the keyboard software boots? Any help would be appreciated.

Sweet keyboard!
Did you get a utility CD with the keyboard? If so, install the software. If you can, go to Logitech's website and download and install the latest software for the G15

ive installed the software that came with the disc. It ended up giving me the option to ignore it, when before it didnt, so i guess its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back