Logitech or Creative Labs 5.1 speakers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really it depends on how they sound. You can normally tell speaker quality by its specs, including power output, frequency ranges and amp controls. If everything is identicle, then go for the cheaper.

I have the logitech ones and they sound great but I have never herd the other ones. So I can't tell you what are better.

Creatives

Dude, Creatives are the way to go, they both opt almost similiar spec except that over time Logitechs lose their ability to provide clear sound at high volumes after a year or so. While the creative tend to keep at the pace of our hectic life styles maintaining clarity & quality

I have the Logitec X-530 system. It is extremely affordable (I got mine for maybe $50 or less from Amazon.com, but it had a rebate at the time), but the price of these speakers is not the most amazing thing about them, it's the amazing price to quality ratio.

As an audiophile who values high quality when listening to music, I searched for a long time to get a speaker system that I could afford that would still offer amazing clarity and balance. This Logitec 5.1 system is it. The frequency response is very balanced across the audible range and the high frequencies are extremely clear and crisp with incredible tone quality. This is very important for listening to music. With these speakers you will be able to hear small details in the music that you probably couldn't hear so easily with any other system in this price range and even many in higher price ranges. If you get these speakers, don't be surprised if you find yourself digging out CDs and MP3s that you haven't heard in a long time just to amaze yourself with the renewed life that these speakers will put back into the sound.

(I haven't watched a whole lot of movies or played a lot of games, so I can't really comment about their performance in those settings, but I assume it would be perfectly fine unless you're trying to power a massive home theater, in which case you should probably get something more meaty!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back