Logitech Rumble Pad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinm29

Bought this control. Installed in control panel it says its working now I cant get it to play on Fable or SWAT 4 how do I get it to work. there is this program my friend told me about that u subsittute your control button with a key on the key board someone refer me.. If there is only a certain amount of games you can play someone refer me

-Thanks Kevin

I've got the same control and it's the best there is. I've never had problems with it, unless the game decides you can't use any control pad.

i would head to the website for each game, look around the support areas, and see if a gamepad is supported. not all pc games support gamepads, even if the XBox or PS2 version does. I personally prefer keyboards and mice to gamepads, I think the response time and accuracy are much improved with keyboard/mice combo.

could someone recommend a good rpg game that I could play witht his control... I bought fable hoping it work but it didnt

(I just replied your PM)
Ys Eternal I & II, is great to play with this control. Star Wars KOTOR 1 & 2 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back