Looking for free Video/Movie editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus_triangle

Please help me.. you can save me alot of time..

i'm looking for FREE software that will allow me to edit,cut, join videos together... there must be free ones available, but i don't know where to find them... i don't need something overly technical either... i'm just trying to make my own video... The ones i've found already are ones that are trial, and don't offer the freedom i need unless I pay... I don't have any money..

So, my question is, can you please tell me if there is free software I can download that will allow me to edit and make my own videos?? And, :) if there is can you tell me where to find them?? Please, thank you... :)

yes.

yeah, I have windows xp professional.. service pack 2... and I did try getting that movie maker myself the one you listed. but, for some reason my win update won't let me get it, or i'm unable to download it FROM THAT SITE... is there a third party site I can get that from?? or, one like it from somewhere else?..

thanks for replying,

one more question.

thanks for your help... I couldn't download it from the microsoft site... I think it's because my computer is too slow for the required software.. but, it's okay because i just downloaded that same one from Morpheus... you wouldn't happen to know of other ones just like it for free though, would you??.....
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back