Low Fps for CS 1.6 on Vostro 1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a vostro 1500...and it comes with
1.4ghz dual core
4 gb ram
gm 965 express chipset

I get really low fps in cs 1.6 and when someone turns on the flashlight i get 4 fps...I get about 25-30 fps constantly which is bad because I play Gaming Leagues..

I really need help...T_T

GM Express Chipset are not superb graphic card as they are internal one. Updating drivers won't make a great diffrence. The best to do with it will be to buy a graphic card and put inside.

Yes it shouldn't but GM 965 are not to extra graphic card even on the 3 series I got some problem sometimes. Mainly when playing in mass number of bots.

As I say you need to change the graphic card. Internal ones are not superb buy a new one and you will be able to play a lot of games smoothly

Thats why I always advise friends and whoever want my opinion to buy a notebook with a dedicated graphics solution even the most pathetic of such are better than intel.

FPS

I have ATI Radeon 1150 graphic card and I dont know why is my fps in counter-strike very low it is about 30-50......... WHY???????????????????befor reinstalation my windows the fps in counter was 80 now it is 20????wHY?????? please ANSWER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back