Making an upgrade

Arkz

First of all, hello everyone :D! im Arkz, a pc builder enthusiast from Venezuela, also a lover of graphic design.. Im making a little upgrade to my PC, but I'm not pretty sure about if im doing it right, so for a start I have this build right now

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
Motherboard: ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX (I think this little girl qualifies as mini atx-itx)
RAM: 1x4 GB Ram stick (DDR3-1333)
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520
PSU: 600w - Non certified - Had an omega 800w (still non-certified one)

Generic case modified w/ Fans for air flow.

Im planning to change my graphics card and PSU units, since im upgrading my graphic card I don't want any risks im also buying a PSU, chose these 2

EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti with G-Sync Support 2GB GDDR5 128 Bit
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IDG3PRI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

EVGA 500 W1 80+, 500W 3 Year Warranty Power Supply
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H33SFJU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Chose that PSU using the Outervision calculator. And even added up some stuff I don't have at the moment.

So the little concerns about this are that, I know the Card will be a great upgrade (compared to my crappy 520), yet I'm worried if I chose a correct PSU for my system.

Can't really exceed the 45$ price, nor the 130$ price (that's why I didn't go for the twin frozr card).

We have some blocks over here, can spend only 300$ via internet shopping a year, and I'm buying some essentials I need.

So would you guys please tell me if I chose correctly?

Specially for the PSU.. That's what I'm concerned about, chose it also because of the OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, and SCP protections it has, we got some troubles here with electricity very often..

Or if you guys know any other PSU that would adjust to that price (im at 299.93$ on my shopping card, glad all of it is free shipping).

Thanks in advance for everyone who replies and helps me out on this, and apologies if my english ain't really good to explain myself out :D

Back