Man launches lawsuit to lower his age by 20 years, says it will increase his Tinder matches

midian182

Staff member
WTF?! For those of a certain age who are trying to find a date on Tinder, wishing you were a decade or two younger isn’t unusual. But one 69-year-old Dutch man is using the law to try and make the impossible happen—he wants to legally change his age to 49.

Emile Ratelband has launched a legal battle to change his birthday from 11 March, 1949, to 11 March, 1969, thereby knocking twenty years off his age, according to Dutch publication De Telegraaf.

Ratelband, who claims to have the body of a 45-year-old and describes himself as a “young god,” says he feels discriminated against because of his age, which is affecting his employment chances and the number of matches he gets on dating app Tinder.

"You can change your name. You can change your gender. Why not your age? Nowhere are you so discriminated against as with your age,” he said.

"When I'm 69, I am limited. If I'm 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car. I can take up more work. When I'm on Tinder and it says I'm 69, I don't get an answer. When I'm 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position.”

Ratelband said he is willing to renounce his pension if the court grants his wish, though the chances of it happening appear slim as it’s believed there is no legal way for a person to change their date of birth.

Ratelband is described as a “positivity trainer” and media personality. According to the BBC, he voiced the character Vladimir Trunkov in the Dutch-language version of the Pixar film Cars 2—surely that fact alone increases his chances of success on Tinder?

An Arnhem court is expected to reach a decision on Ratelband’s age within the next four weeks.

Permalink to story.

images

Also, I would like to state all my NO to this. Pedos would be all over this if he gets his wish.

I love the fact he thinks it's easier to fight his way through a costly and long legal battle to change an entire country's laws (and father time himself) than just try a different form of dating.

He's a headcase.

Imagine if everyone on those dating sites actually told the truth and used their real picture! Shocking!!!!

If you change your gender, you generally take hormones and get surgery. What did he do to "become younger"? Obviously the answer is nothing.This cuck is just mad cause his *** is old.

Older Women don't tell the truth about their age on those OLD (online dating) sites or apps.
How many times they are or were married or still married?
How many kids they have or if they have or had kids?

This old guy did that because he got more options to date now. Instead of being hit with 75 years old widowers. Sounds like he doesn't want women his on age group.

He might have the body of 40 ish man but his face will give him away. He has to tell them to truth on the day and then he'll soon see if the girl was really into him or just what he has in the bank or wallet.

Tinder = casual sex, aka quickie, one night stands, man has to choose the woman.
Bubble = the woman chooses the man instead of the man chooses the woman.
Yo Cutie = Video of the woman in question and you decide if you want her or not?

If you can make everybody legally call you a women (and win best women of the Year Award), even when you have a Dong between you legs, I see no issue with reducing this guys age.

Bingo. If you can choose your gender, you can choose your age.

If you change your gender, you generally take hormones and get surgery. What did he do to "become younger"? Obviously the answer is nothing.This cuck is just mad cause his *** is old.

Gender is based on chromosome pairing. He's no different than any pre-hormone therapy transgender person. If all you have to do is feel strongly that you are a given gender, you just have to feel strongly that you're younger or older.

Gender is based on chromosome pairing. He's no different than any pre-hormone therapy transgender person. If all you have to do is feel strongly that you are a given gender, you just have to feel strongly that you're younger or older.

I don't agree at all. Does he truly identify as being that young? Did he just forget 20 years of his life? Or is he just trying to work around restrictions? Would he want anything changed if he was getting laid?

Can't wait to see his tombstone:

Here lies Emile Ratelband
Born on 1 March, 1949
and had it legally changed to 11 March, 1969
just to use tinder.
Date of death still be decided in a legal battle.

;P

My view on this, could be that he just wants to prove a point that the world is turning on its head with the whole gender thing, why not take the piss on the age thing to prove a point?!

It seem that for some people science fiction works in some areas and not in another.

I don't agree at all. Does he truly identify as being that young? Did he just forget 20 years of his life? Or is he just trying to work around restrictions? Would he want anything changed if he was getting laid?
In that case, does the person forgot he/she was born with certain Organ? did they ever use it, even Once?. You cant apply logic in Science Fiction Simulation as the one we live now, so if a person can pretend be another gender, he can pretend be 15 years younger.
If you don't accept it, its your fault for not seeing his vulnerability and the suicide rate of people like him, and therefore you will be labelled as a Selfish Ageplainer, and you spend your days "Ageplaning".

I can bet my life this is the train of though that man is having to even dare to do this, He is just defying the system in the same game the system and SJW has set.

I hope the 'system' will laugh at this. Seriously, this man is living in a parallel dimension where one can be younger just by changing some numbers on paper. Completely delusional and absurd!

Where exactly is he filing a lawsuit? I need to file one on being poor. If only I had more money, I wouldn't have quite so many problems in life. I'll lead the charge and all you guys can follow suit.

Take it from me mate I'm actually 49 AND you look nothing like 49 in fact you'd need some facial surgery just to be considered 59 and a really good gym for the rest of you

The more I read about things like this, the more I 'identify' as a Martian.
Why not? Gays started complaining that marriage constraints were discriminatory and now there is Gay Marriage, so if age constraints are discriminatory then people should be able to change birth data as well. Be careful about claiming to be a "Martian" though, because the government will lock you up and perform all kinds of tests, PRE and POST MORTEM.

If you can make everybody legally call you a women (and win best women of the Year Award), even when you have a Dong between you legs, I see no issue with reducing this guys age.

It is not the "DONG" in the JEANS that is used to identify sex, it is the XY or XX chromosomes in the GENES.
Taking the "DONG" off the male still leaves the XY hanging.

That is all irrelevant if there is issues of DISCRIMINATION or RESTRICTIONS based on inequality.

Gay Marriage
Yeah, that is a pointless notion.

In fact this day and age where no one waits till after marriage to consummate. There is no real point to marriage at all, other than legalities. Especially now that God has been taken out of their lives.

I don't give a sh|t about legality. Your age can not be altered. The yearly calendar would need to be altered to match changes.

Maybe the scientist were wrong and the dinosaur age was only 1000 years ago.
Perhaps the Constitution was written yesterday.
Christ was crucified only 200 years ago.

Lets recalculate and give our kids a BDay every half year. That way kids can start drinking when they are actually 10 and a half. Heck they could even be 30 when they go through puberty.

Since a refurbished vehicle no longer shows its age, they to can be younger models.
Perhaps I can change the manufacture date on my 89 Ford to something with a higher Kelley Blue Book value.

Back