Minidumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

uapak

hey... i gathered a couple of minidump files. it has restarted quite a bit and it has botheirng me alot. I attached a .zip file in here. My computer just restarts randomly whenever it feels like it. Sotiems i turn it on nd the comp restarst. Please tell me what to do becaue i cnat even watch movies or anytihngn on da comp, everything restarts.

Your minidumps is inaccessible by windbg and this is the symptom of bad ram. If you have more than one memory module, take out one of memory module. If your windows does not crash, the removed RAM is faulty.

ooohh il do dat
thanks alot man... i hope i stil have warranty on dis so i can YELL DA hell outa da guys. :cool:

broo da problem is i only have one 256 mb mem card. cud it b dat da memory slot is busted? so i tried putting the card in the other slot nd when i hooked everything back up, my comp said FLOPPY DISK(S) error 40. waht does dat mean? i switched it bak nd it stil said dat so i just went into setup nd put it to 'halt on no erros' bec ause that was da only way i can go thru. il see if da comp stil restarts cuz i jsu did all dis.

I have the same problem

My computer restarts also, here is the last dump from my last blue screen

this error happened
TCPIP.SYS - Blue screen

Event Log:

Error code 10000050, parameter1 d4d98a8b, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 f4a051cb, parameter4 00000000.

How do I solve it?

This also was in the blue screen PAGE_FAULT_NONPAGE_AREA
TCPIP.SYS

also there is a warning in the event log saying

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

what is that mean?

see attached minidump... Help me out

Attachments

• Mini082605-01.zip
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
how can you tell from the dum file that its the memory that is causing this?

2nd ,
how can i analyze the minidump and know what is the culprit is?

By experience, I've studied over 500 minidumps. Your BSOD crashed at tcpip which is a stable routine. It crashes only if hardware error. You must understand that minidump is a snapshot when windows crashes. Usually we requires to 8 to 10 minidumps to confirm the root causes. Some problem may have multiple culprits such as video display driver fault and faulty RAM.

Install microsoft windbg and it is the tool to analyse the minidump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back