MoHPA: Multiplayer Gamespy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys listen up, this is going to be long... I have this really really bad problem with Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault on my PC.... I have tried every forum I could, and no one either wants to or doesn't know... Here goes. I installed the game, everything is fine, I go to play MP and you have to register, so I do.... And then when I try to log in, it waits like three minutes, then it says: ACCOUNT ERROR: Failed to log in. Now, I try it AGAIN! And it says: Error, reason: MISSING: Gamespy preauthenicted failed. Now what the hell does this mean?! And yes I havw done all the patches to no avail, I have turned off firewall... Heres the weird thing... Yesterday when I installed the latest patch, IT WORKED! I was so happy I played for hours, but then the today it went back not working.... Someone please please please help.

I`m sure someone who knows about such things will be around to give an opinion eventually. Unfortunately, I know nothing about games etc.

If you don`t get a reply after 24hours, feel free to bump your thread.

BTW: Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Thanks.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Well, to tell you the truth, I just read a review saying there were only 30 players left when he wrote the review. Is it possible that they just killed the online play?

nope

Well if you looked at the last part of my message, I actualy was playing for awhile and there were quite a few people, and no offense to wherever you read that review, they need to actually play it before judging it ^^ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back