Most of the time pc fail to boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroxzero

Hi all,

my pc face a big problem lately,

my pc is a legacy system:
it is a P3 866(VIA motherboard) with 384 ram with a 32 mb tnt2 riva 64m

my computer just catch spyware but i remove it with AVG internet sucurity already

The problem is:
when i switch on my pc the processor fan work but with no display and no bip sound,so i switch off and try again and same problem occur.

After i try for 15min switch on and switch off it has display back, this cause me quite upset when the time i switch on my computer.

the 2nd is my computer will hang up when i leave it doing nothing,when i play game it work just fine...........

Action taken:
i suspect my power supply cause this problem so i replace it with another working power supply but same problem occur.

i try to replug my display card also did not fix it....

i just hope that the problem is not my mother board cause i din have money to replace it......Zzz

i need my pc to finish my course ..........

Someone pls help me......

I'm not confused.
BenchTesting will probably solve it. Actually I'm betting on the Ram is causing it.

bench testing i already did it

it show that the problem is come from my mother board

if the ram causing it it should occur a bip bip bip sound when the time my pc on.

I put only 1 ram and other display card than wht i use now still din solve the problem

1 part i forget to mention is some of the component of my motherboard is pop up

sometime my pc will on when i push start then press reset but this trick won't work all the time

the thing that burder me is that my pc will hang when i din using my keyboard (which mean i afk).i experience this when the time i surf the web when i read the content of a forum it will hang(don tell me to move my mouse here and there to solve this..hehe).

hope will come out a solution without change mother board

damn it...........
after i change my motherboard everything work jus fine for a while now the stupid problem come back again......

so most likely not my motherboard problem but i jus cannot figure out what worng with it anyone can help me......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back