Motorola Razr v3 drivers and software

Hello, I really appreciate your motorola cd files.... I only ask if you could let me know how to combine the 13 files into an ISO image? Sorry- not very savy here. Thanks

Hello, I really appreciate your motorola cd files.... I only ask if you could let me know how to combine the 13 files into an ISO image? Sorry- not very savy here. Thanks
I think that I forgot to write a guide on how to do that...so thanks for reminding! :)

1 - Download all files and save them in one and the same folder
2 - Download and install WinRAR (32-bit version // 64-bit version)
3 - Click on one of the motorola files with the right mouse button and select "Extract Here"

Np, I'm glad that we could help you :)
Does this have Mototools 6.2 in it? I have an old razr v3 and I'm trying to unlock it, none of the phone shops I have been to have the software to unlock the phone. I also tried an online service and they couldn't get an unlock code either - still not had my money back now I think of it!!!!!!!
Thanks

Thanks, this helped me after resetting a recently purchased second-hand V3 for my Mom, who wants to keep using Motorola V3

lorraineh - I suppose that u have a SIM-locked or operator locked phone? Honestly I can't remember what all comes with the original CD, I can check it tho :)

thesupr - I'm happy that it helped and I do understand ur mom, it's a really good phone :)

Hi, the link is unavailable, I'm playing with my old Motorola Razr V3 phone and it works fine, unfortunately it cannot connect with my computer.

Back