Mouse freezes during BF2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunger_force

Ive had bf2 for a while and had no problems until today. My mouse freezes every time I join an online game. Does anyone knowwhat is causing this and how to fix it?

Mouse type?
Drivers?
Settings?
Specs?

:zzz: I'm getting tired of asking for this kind of stuff (nothing personal Hunger_force)

I would do some spyware scans just to eliminate that possibility, then do some other performance tweaks..
goto start>run>msconfig

go to the startup tab and uncheck anything that you dont need running all the time.

how long have you had this rig? you may wanna do a defrag on your hard drive.

right click my computer>click manage> go to Disk defragmenter.. self explainatory from there.

See if that helps out a bit.

the name of that file. . herobf2rank.png

i have discovered what exactly it is with help from you guys. . the file name is hereobf2rank.png it is located in MY DOCS -> BATTLEFIELD2 -> LogoCache -> forum.heroclan.net -> hereobf2rank.png <- that is the exact filename causing the stupid problem : hereobf2rank.png . . and i believe that we all probably have this one (as I have noticed it numerous times myself). if not this one, a different totally name LogoCache .png file error. . losing the mouse. . douches. . damn you douches. . .

douchemasterfla$h:bf2

I had a similar if not the same problem, if no other keyboard buttons work either then check the controls and sometimes they reset so they are all empty. just go default and then make the changes you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back