Mouse overrides Keyboarding Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

Hey everyone,
The problem is, whenever moving around while using my mouse keyboard set-up, (Its a logitech keyboard-mouse combination) I always run into the same problem. I can be moving around using my keyboard but as soon as I go to move the screen with my mouse, my character will stop. He just stands there like he's froze. Once I stop touching the mouse, he can move again-while using the keyboard to do so.
Any idea on whats goin' on?

Thanks in advance :D
~Havok

Sounds like driver issue. If you try a different Mouse/Keyboard combination, does it still do this? I'm guessing the mouse and keyboard came in a pack together. If so the drives could be fused in a way, both trying to use the same thing and causing eachother to cancle out.

Try the Logitech Keyboard with a different USB mouse. If it works, then try the Logitech Mouse with another USB keyboard.. if both combinations seem to work fine, Reinstall the driver+software for the mouse and keyboard and see if that works.. If it doesn't Try one in a front USB port and the other in the back USB port..

If none of this works and this is new hardware, see if you can return it and say its not functioning together, and you've tried other combinations and they work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back