Multiple types of BSODs occurring very often

I currently typing this from my iPad because my parents computer keeps getting sudden blue screens. Sometimes it's PFN_LIST_corrupt, sometimes it's Memory_management, sometimes it's pool_header error, and sometimes it will just randomly restart without an actual blue screen error. I'm trying to run a few tests first (disk cleanup, defrag etc), and I've already use my air duster to eliminate some of the dust inside. I'm hoping to be able to get on the pc long enough to attach a DMP file so you guys could take a look. My knowledge of this only ones so far haha. It started when I plugged an external hard drive into it and tried copying over a very large file. But every time after that it has blue screened without me doing anything. And to note, I disconnected the external after the IRS blue screen.

Of course, as soon as I try to log into these forums, blue screen. I was able to start it in safe mode, and its been running in safe mode just fine for about 20 minutes now, so I was able to grab the dmp files, put them on a flash drive, transfer them to my laptop that I am now posting this comment from (boy what a process). I will attach them. Also, here are the specs for the desktop:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 11/29/2012, 19:29:37
Machine name: KYLE-HP
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: p6510y
BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/12/10 21:25:57 Ver: 6.03
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 630 Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3832MB RAM
Page File: 527MB used, 7134MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Attachments

• dmp.zip
    86.4 KB · Views: 1
Just to keep you guys posted on what im doing (I do apologize if it seems like im spamming, im really not), ive uninstalled AVG (as I've read that maybe that will sometimes cause BSODs) and installed security essentials. Im now performing a few malware scans and it hasnt blue screened for about 15 minutes (fingers crossed). Im hoping it was just an AVG issue, but I wont really know until it happens again (or not).

RDPENCDD.SYS= [FONT=Verdana]This is the Remote Desktop Protocol Chained Display Driver driver. It handles the Remote Desktop Protocol Display Device driver (RDPDD) Chained Device Driver (DD)[/FONT]

Could very well be caused by AVG causing Windows to become unstable
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]

Back