Multiple Window Input Manager Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky_cheese

Hey there everyone, I have a bit of a problem, maybe some of you higher level computer users can help?

Me and my girlfriend both play World of Warcraft (she forces me), and it's getting very tiring just watching each other play, we are looking for a way for both of us to play at once.

Now I have dual monitor display, and a damn fast computer, and I noticed that I can run two instances of WoW at once.

Now... I want to be able to have my computer's "Focus" on both of these windows at once. I will be running two keyboards and mouses through my computer (Using an Autohotkey script for the second keyboard, and remapping the keys on WoW).

My question, are there any programs on the web that will send input to two different windows at once?

Have you considered using two monitors? That may be the only way both screen can be the 'focus'.

Bobbye said:
Have you considered using two monitors? That may be the only way both screen can be the 'focus'.

I have two monitors as a matter o' fact, just need to know how to get input to both instances of the game at once.

Bobbye said:
You're probably only going to be able to utilize the dual monitirs for games that support them, Here's some info on that:
http://forums.gamespace.net.au/archive/index.php/t-239.html

It will also depend on the graphics card:
http://compreviews.about.com/od/monitors/a/multimonitor.htm

What I had in mind was actually opening and using two instances of the same game on one computer and being able to use both of them, I have have both games open, but I cannot have both of them "In focus" or selected at once to be able to use both of them, I know it is not possible to use both at the same time but it would be cool to find a single program that sends commands to two different computers at once, such as a network program that sends commands to two computers at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back