My Exact 350th Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Yay! 350th post! Now I'm an enthusiast.

It's been about five months since I've joined and I want to thank you all for all the help you gave me from my crap video card to video game problems in general. It's been a pleasure working with you all and I hope to see a lot of you in a couple years time! Since Techspot has lasted this long!

Here's hoping to more active users! :grinthumb:

And Obi-Wan Jerkobi thank you for all your help you gave me!! And Congrats on the 350th post!! :D :grinthumb
Cheers Jacob

What's a more important record is the number of posts reads from which one really learns useful information or enlightenment.

How many replies?
Keep in mind that there are experts on this forum with nearly 30,000 posts, and at least 15 I can think of with over 5,000 posts.
I am not sure what self-recognition means on this forum anyway.

Oh trust me, out of these last 50 posts, only 3 were from a thread started by me.

Also, I don't understand why you feel obligated to insult me. I don't know if I am just misreading your post or that is what you mean. Your last post made me feel something I haven't felt since the last time I talked to my dad. He also tried to make me feel bad by comparing me to someone of greater commitment to something. That really hurt me when he made me seem insignificant like that. And that, is the vibe I picked up from your post raybay. Maybe I've not gotten any replies from a poster who would barely even pick up their mouse to reply, but I have tried to help to the best of my knowledge and ability. I don't understand why you have to be so rude about it.

Obi-Wan, You have helped many people, and agree with you that his posts seem slightly insulting if taken wrong. If taken right, I guess I see his point that your post count doesn't matter as much as how many you help, but you have helped a lot of people from what I have seen.

Thanks mopar man. I apologize to raybay if he didn't mean it, but that was my interpretation of the post, and it felt like it had the same vibe as when my dad lectured my about failing math this year, and yelling you should know this is was good at it and stuff. I'm sorry if I let a little bit of my problems out on you.

"and yelling you should know this is was good at it and stuff."

I believe you said that you were good at math, but failed, I'm guessing because you didn't do the work, right? If so, STOP COPYING ME! :p

I notice we're the same age. X_D

Anyway, forgot to say Congrats!

mopar man said:
I believe you said that you were good at math, but failed, I'm guessing because you didn't do the work, right? If so, STOP COPYING ME! :p
Heh, you too? I guess I'm not the only one, he bashed on me for just one bad year. (This year made absoultely no sense and the aimless showing of work was annoying) but I am in the process of learning precalc right now, of my own decision. :p

Anyway, thanks, I tried to post as much "helpful stuff" as I could in my lack of time as a busy student. :confused:

Actually, I nearly failed English. I failed Math my Freshman year. Are you a Junior, this next school year? Luckily, I am good in everything, and could have been taking Pre-Calc this next semester (really could have taken it this last semester, if I had wanted to and tried), but I am going to wait until I hit my senior year.

If I take Pre-Calc this year, I can take an AP Calculus class on my senior. God I'm going to be junior in my shrimpy little body. (Where is the last 5 years?) Good luck to both of us at school next year, as we both are quite lazy apparently. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back