My Hill forum game

Sunaru

Here's a game I made from a different forum and thought it would be fun to recreate it here at TechSpot.

RULES
1. Do anything to keep "My Hill" yours; you can even coming back to life
2. Your post HAS TO have the words "My Hill" somewhere.
3. It is preferred for you to claim "My Hill" in a creative way.

EXAMPLES
somebody said:
I kick hauz off my hill and uses a bazooka to make sure he doesn't come back.
OR
somebody said:
I kick hauz off and uses a bazooka to make sure he doesn't come back. my hill.

Now that I have everything started, I'll start with this:
I climb up My Hill and claim it.

Since davislane1 is simply camping a spawn and hasn't claimed anything yet, I run up my hill from behind and claim it via process of shooting you both in the face. :)

I come back from the dead, and, with my mutilated face, I haunt you during the night. After a few days, you get freaked out and run away from My Hill.

Eeky me!

I spend a year training with Bane, until my mind is numb to fear. I come back and claim my hill.

I retake My Hill using an army of fluffy kittens, forming a phalanx to deter further challengers.

In the dimension of the dead, I meet bloodhounds, who, unfortunately for you, want revenge on felines. We then work together to become alive again, and my army of new friends tear your little group of kittens into flesh pebbles. My Hill. (Don't you love the gore? :D)

I return with three prides of lions to dismiss the bloodhounds, retaking My Hill in similarly gory fashion.

I come back to My Hill with three battalions of robot samurai and reconquer what is mine by slicing you all into pieces.

Back