My HJT log .. damn im excited :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
all first of all i want to tell u guys wat a great job u r doin.. this is just unbelievable.. instead of takin ur pc to a local shop to have them format u can just search solutions on the web and thats sth alot of people dont know.. i dont want to format my pc just yet so i though u guys could help me clean the nasties of my computer.. ur site is just amazin and i think howard_hopkinso is incredible for dedicatin time to people he doesn't know to solve their problems.. and thnx to every1 else.. here we go :D

OMG i forgot to say wats my problem LMAO ...

ok wen i try 2 open regedit or taskmanager or CMD its says my admin wont let me.. this is **** cause a few weeks ago it was workin fine and i obviously hav no admin or yeah u know wat i mean :) ... my computer has become very slow while loadin windows and sometimes is fine.. so i reckon i have some underground piece of **** virus which is holdin me back.. i tried system restore but its not workin tried different dates same thing.. i really hope u guys can get my pc back 2 an ok state that can just do my everyday needs.. thnx fellas

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system has been hijacked.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Download and run the Blacklight programme. Follow all the instructions carefully.

Then go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of ilovethisgame only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

wow man god bless you :) ... ill see how things go is it allright if i run the programs from the desktop ? and another thing.. i ran the black light test it didn't find anythin on my pc.. i hope thats true :D & btw i unistalled both avg's because they had expired.. i download the other 2 instead Zonealarm and Kerio i hope thats fine.. i know im goin 2 hav 2 repeat step 1.. but i dont like avg anymore for some reason....

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

Fix all O1 - Hosts: entries.

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: NameServer = 85.255.115.46 85.255.112.230

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: NameServer = 85.255.115.46 85.255.112.230

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

Post a fresh HJT log.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of ilovethisgame only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back