My laptop wont start up. Black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,hopefully somebody can help me with my problem.

I have a Panasonic Toughbook Cf-29, System a 512 MB and 80 GB. It has a intel pentium processor 1200MHZ.

My computer was having some problems before it got messed up. As long as the computer was on the internet ever 15 or 20 min a audio advertisement would pop up out of no where. There was no window to exit it out and i also tryed CTRL+ALT+DEL and it would show no window was up.Also everytime id go to google.com and search something it would redirect me to another web site.

Well i was on my computer today and it froze so i restarted it.
The blue Panasonic screen comes up and then a solid black screen comes up and nothing after that.

I tryed F8 and clicking "Last knowin good configuration" and after the screen turns black but the computer is still on because the light is green.

i tyed safe mode also and it stops going at:
Windows/system32/drivers/isapnp.sys
and then it wont go any further than that.

i also tryed debugging mode and the black screen comes up and nothing after that.

I tryed putting the system recovery disk(1 of 3) in but nothing comes up. For some reason the disk never starts up,even when its working..I can go to "my computer" and it says recovery disk and once i click on it theres tons of folders in there but for some reason it never works...

try updating your bios/firmware and also if that dont work then go into bios on startup (if possible) then reset to manufacturer defaults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back