Need A Network Diagram For 3 switch and One Router.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am working in a small company.Now we need to establish a LAN connection,We have 3 switch (2 normal and 1 UPlink).40 PC and a router which is dirctly connected to the ISP.So for that i need a network diagram.Also i was face a problem that some system shows 10 mbps and other shows 100 mbs.The Auto Detect feature dose not work for some system.

Plz help the same.

sam_0056 said:
Hi All,

I am working in a small company.Now we need to establish a LAN connection,We have 3 switch (2 normal and 1 UPlink).40 PC and a router which is dirctly connected to the ISP.So for that i need a network diagram.Also i was face a problem that some system shows 10 mbps and other shows 100 mbs.The Auto Detect feature dose not work for some system.

Plz help the same.

In all reality a company with 40 PCs is not a SMALL company lol. Lets start simple. Some of the systems show 10MBPS due to the probability of OLD network cards. I would recommend there to go to compusa or something and just buy a bunch of the 5 dollar cheapies. As far as the network goes, you should really have someone go in and do Cable runs to wall plates. Have a patch panel in place so that all your cabling is in one place, instead of having hubs everywhere.

Need A Network Diagram For 3 switch and One Router.

Hi ,

I was check the LAN cards and it is newer .But they are mix company.So what is the problem in it.
Thanx jobeard really its a nice tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back