Need help finding problem and giving solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Everyone i am student of animation and i use softwares like 3ds max n maya i was using windows xp sp2 that was working properly then one day the windows crashed and pc was restarting (it cant load windows). i m having 500gb hdd, so i formatted c drive and installed windows again but now i cant install my softwares like max, maya or z brush properly(initially they gat install but after reatart of pc they get currupted) whith this i cant install any games with high graphics.... small softwares like photoshop n players are installing properly with no prob. then i formatted windows again and installed vista but then too i m faceng the same prob.

can u please help me with this problem...

When the system crashes does it give Blue Screens and are there error codes along with listed drivers? If so please give us both.

no the os is instaled properly and then the motherboard cd and the graphic card cd is also installed properlly now the problem come when i install my softwares they dont get installed.
some time pc hangs up some times they get installed then after restart the et currupted. i cant figure out what n where the problem is

First off, you really should install XP SP3 - SP2 is so out of date (and no longer comopatible with a lot of newer software).

If you still cannot install other software properly I would suspect a problem with your CD/DVD - 2 years life for a CD is not surprising these days, unfortunately. You could try copying the complete install CD to a hard disk directory and running the install from there. You might find even a simple copy does not work any more.

Cannot Install Programs

Make sure you are an Administrator. Some programs tell you that you must be one, but others may not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back