Need Help uninstalling Mcafee livesafe

So I just brought myself a new laptop which came with mcafee preinstalled which is a ***** since mcafee is actually the worst. My attempts at uninstalling have failed so far as if try by control panel uninstall a program it just comes up with a blank white box and nothing happens and if I use the mcafee uninstaller tool it just gets stuck at 'removing MFP'. I'm sorry this is pretty vague but my googling and mcafee support attempts have failed and I just want rid of this **** so bad.

I have the same problem. My internet stopped working and my dell desktop was new with the Mcafee since I did not activate the program after my computer was 3 months old. I need it gone. Now I can not use my printer and desperately want to get rid of this program. I will not yell online but I need help. My system is stuck ON MFP while removing Mcafee with their removal software. Dell Tecnicians helps get part of it out but there are items left in Services.

So I just brought myself a new laptop which came with mcafee preinstalled which is a ***** since mcafee is actually the worst. My attempts at uninstalling have failed so far as if try by control panel uninstall a program it just comes up with a blank white box and nothing happens and if I use the mcafee uninstaller tool it just gets stuck at 'removing MFP'. I'm sorry this is pretty vague but my googling and mcafee support attempts have failed and I just want rid of this **** so bad.
Have you tried going into My pc, C drive to find the folder & delete it?

Back