Need help w/ a minidump to diagnose BSOD

I read a couple of other posts and created two debuglogs from two different days in a effort to pinpoint an exact cause (hopefully the same error popped up).

The only hardware I added recently was a 1TB HDD. No idea why that would cause an issue. After I added that HDD (appears to work fine) I deleted a mirrored raid set and striped them together.

Anyway, need help determining where my problem is...

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• debuglog_03232011.txt
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
  • debuglog_03242011.txt
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
As per your debug logs both errors are the same 0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION

One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function. Specific causes are many, and often best resolved by a careful history of the problem and the circumstances of the error message.

In both files the driver cmdguard.sys is specifically cited as the cause and it is part of the COMODO Firewall Pro Sandbox Driver. Many Comodo users have had issues with this driver.

I suggest two things:

1. Completely uninstall and reinstall Comodo. Many times that is all it takes.

2. If that doesn't work go to Comodo's forums and seek advice on how to rectify this problem. Give them the information of your circumstances after installing and how your minidump was read and that cmdguard.sys was specifically cited as the cause of your crashes.

Let us know how it works out.

Back