Need help with finding/installing new video driver

metzmn211

Alright look I found out that i havent updated my video driver since 2005....Can someone link or help me update this because i keep running into fake stuff that doesnt work or just another site trying to hand out a virus.....I did find one but it is a straight up pain to install.....what i need is a download update where i click a button...next.next.next.finish......video driver updated now you can play world of warcraft without getting a video driver error I am getting very pissed off by all this crap so plz help
My video driver is

Inter(R) 82945G chipset family

plzzzzz heeeeeellllp me!!!

Try DriverEasy
> I'm leery of most "free" driver update tools bought found this one to be is legit
> It should be able to locate any updates for your Intel chipset

yeaaaa that didnt work the drivers it gave me werent compatible with my computer sooom any1 got any links for a driver update for the chipset i have????

yeaaaa that didnt work the drivers it gave me werent compatible with my computer sooom any1 got any links for a driver update for the chipset i have????

Really? That's odd.... But looking back at your thread.. what ARE your computer specs? You don't list any. Computer make/model details etc.

I found one off intel finally and extracted the files so i can finally WoW it up lmao but thanks for the help this thread is basically closed!!!

Back