Need help with Logitech

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had logitech x-530 speakers for a long time and for some reason the front 2 speakers dont work since i have refomated my computer and when i go on the internet none of them works
what should i do im lost...
Thanks Crook

Have you installed all your motherboard drivers?

You may also want to put your System Specs in your Profile

If you have a proprietory computer like Dell; HP; Acer etc, please manually write this in the mobo field (ie Dell Dimension 3100 - as an example)

Waiting for specs ...

Sometimes is is usually the driver program for your Sound card, that requires individual setting adjusted. This audio program will either be in your Start menu program list (if the drivers have been installed) or in Control Panel.

i well i built this computer and i took it in and they installed all of them for me because i dont have the disk
but for some reason the green plug in, in the back doesnt work at all

Does it work in the front?

Also installing drivers is not that hard, did they do anything else to your computer?

well i have been messing around and i can get them to work but they work as the back left and right too but then the back 2 doesnt work.. they did check for virus and spyware but thats it. but i the green plug in doesnt work so any speakers that i plug in they dont work

I'm not exactly sure what you meant.

But if there are speakers plugged in the front (incuding headphones) the back speakers will stop working (normally)

Also because you've had it serviced. And it sounds like a re-install of Windows in full.
Then I wonder if you should call them up (the service shop) because they should have made sure that all speakers are working as well. And probably set it up for you for free (depending on how much you paid them, was it much?)

i paid $45 for a hardware check, and what i mean where you plug head phones in the back the green plug in, mine does not work at all like if you had normal speakers you could plug them in but no sounds at all.

ok it sounds (excuse the pun) as though sound is disabled in Bios, or the drivers have not been put in properly. Or the green plug is faulty, or there's another sound card installed which has disabled this plug.

It is also possible that the green plug has been swapped to the pink plug (through the audio settings, so you could try those as well. You may need to restart.

Also confirm speakers volumn up and on, just in case.

But I still feel you should call them

yes volume (sorry I was replying to two threads, plus yours too).

Please reply back once you have been told the answer.
Basically I'm concerned about changeing things on a computer that has just been serviced

You got a hardware check for 45$ and when u got it back the hardware didn't work? I suggest taking that back to the shop and having them fix it. If previous replies to your post don't help try looking at this one maybe it will help
https://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34244&page=2
You can always goto your motherboard makers main web page and download any driver u need including audio if u think thats the problem. To find out what kind of motherboard u have just take off the side of the pc case and look for large bold letters usualy in sets of 3-3 or 2-3 (ex. SLI-A8G or H8-400)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back