New system - decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ural_

Hi everyone, recently ive been needing a new computer badd an not just an upgrade as everything in this old thing is olddd. an because im in an extremely tight budget I have to shop on ebay, I have found what looks like a bargain for $450, an what looks like a mistake too, here is the link to the computer-> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230110691948&rd=1&rd=1
"512MB Pci-e Geforce 6600 GTX" I noticed this an to me it looked like a mistake since i dnt no of any 6600gtx or a 512mb 6600, I thought the seller must have confused the card with the 7800 or 7900 gtx so i asked him for confirmation he said it wasn't, but being my stubborn self I couldn't let it go so i did some hefty research and found no "512MB Pci-e Geforce 6600 GTX" the closest i got was some 'prototype' 512mb geforce 6600, can someone please help me the seller isnt being very helpfull, also another thing i have to mention was how a system can be P4-3.0ghz and duocore!!! or is P4 representing the motherboard or sumfing??
Thanx

be aware, hes been at ebay for less then 30 days and has 0 feedback, a lot of mistakes (bit dodgy) also,he cud of ment intel duocore 2x3.0 then the d was a mistake?? not sue ull have to keep pestering him :)

Hmmm yeh tru I think i might have to keep pestering him, his display/nickname thing looks a lil shifty too, oh well i hope he did make a mistake with the card that way i get a 7800 or 7900 for that price lol but i can never be too sure

Well have let that one go and found another good bargain as it looks like with a more trustable seller unfortunately this one doesn't give much details either and responds to questions slow and theres only 20hours left an i need some anserz, the video card is aight in it juz right for my gaming and video editing software, but im not sure of the cpu again lol Can anyone tell me information bout the cpu juz by judging its speed an the fact its a amd?? lol this is the link to it -> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110111069236&rd=1&rd=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back