New Windows XP Tweak Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!! I appreciate the kind words of support. Later I might do more guides - for Win2k, ME, possibly 98/95/NT too. We'll see. But for now this is good. :)

Think its time to let old Windows 95 & all go. Though I guess most people who haven't bought a new PC don't have it yet either.
See julio bet me to posting this though ;)

It has to be the best I've seen so far - thanks for these usefull xp reference pages :)

It would make a great pdf too, don't you think ;)

You are now 3DS member, CptSiskoX, & probably brought here by the contest. Doesn't it stand to reason that you would be quoting www.3dspotlight.com rather than another site?
Consider:
I've read the 3Ds XP Tweak Guide, but here's another one w/ a few new wrinkles."
You can usually tell who will be a loyal 3DS member & deserving of a prize.

I'm just trying to be helpful to the Internet and Windows user communities. :) I could really care less if I win some contest or whatever but it's definitely a cool thing 3DS has going on. If I do then I do, and if not, oh well. :) I have been visiting this site for a long time... I don't even remember how long. I'm newer to the forums here but I've been a regular visitor / contributor of news etc. for a long time. :) This is one of my favorite sites. I have put up some links to it on my own site too and I send a lot of my friends here for news/info/tweak guides and so forth also. Thomas and Julio are great guys with a really cool site.

Originally posted by CptSiskoX
If you can point me to a page of mine that has the broken link I can try to fix it easier

I think he was talking about ToRN's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back