no response from a wireless network!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
i have a problem while connecting to a particular wireless network.. i hav at least 3 wireless networks and i am able to connect to two.. but both these are very weak signals n the strongest of them is the third one.. when i try to connect to it, there is no response and the connection returns to the previously connected network.. my OS is XP SP2.. the third network is not locked since i had been able to access till yesterday.. i tried switching off and on my wireless device.. while i try to access the third wireless network, it is not showing any error but still i am not avle to connect to that network.. hoping a gud solution to it..

saju

it is not showing any error but still i am not avle to connect to that network..

By this, does this mean you cannot browse network computers? Maybe you cannot access the Internet? Can you provide any more detail, such as whether or not you get an IP address etc..?

3 different signals?? no mention of a router? are you by chance trying to connect to someone else's networks??
:monkey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back