No sound from speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am from rockford il.i have no longer sound from my computer xp speakers . i have updated my drivers and i have register with regcure.i need more assisant.

Do you have a multimedia type keyboard? i do and i found out that i dont get sound back until i also have installed the drivers for that aswell! Then using the volume controls on the keyboard to check the sound isnt muted or down low.

get sound for your xp speakers

Hi ,Clydey go to control panel from the start up menu. Click onto system then, click onto hardware and device manager go down to sound, video and game controller. Click the + sign check to see if you have Legacy Audio Drivers installed. If not installed click onto the - sign close the windows but Leave control panel open. Click onto add hardware click next, the wizard will start. After, it is done click onto the circle yes. Click next using the mouse to scroll down to add hardware. Click onto it. Before clicking next log onto the internet, minimize the window. Click next, then click next again staying connected to the internet. Wizard will find your software for your speakers and sound.

Hope this help
Faye B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back