Nvidia GT 630 probs

Hi. I've just replaced my nvidea 610 graphics card which sadly died with a nvidea gt 630 and I'm having problems with certain games but it seems I can't upload a picture of my problem when I try I get the error message " The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension."
so I'll try to explain I get lines or distorted pixels from parts of my players,all my temps are normal the graphics card shows no errors its baffling me as to what I have to do to get a decent picture.any ideas

You can grab a screen with 'PrtScn' key.
Then open 'Paint' program, and paste the image into it with Ctrl V
Then 'File' , 'Save as' .jpg and give the picture file a name.
~OR you can use 'search' & type 'snip'.
The allowed extensions for images would be .jpg ,jpeg .png

Ok thanks to that advice I managed to upload two of the pics are you any the wiser as I don't want to think I wasted my money

Attachments

• TW2008 2014-09-30 23-12-43-39.jpg
    TW2008 2014-09-30 23-12-43-39.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 2
  • TW2008 2014-10-02 23-09-35-25.jpg
    TW2008 2014-10-02 23-09-35-25.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 2
These type of problems are normally either;
The wrong graphics card driver installed;
or; the screen resolution, effects or detail is set too high. (Which I think is this case.)
You probably know that the correct driver can be downloaded form Nvidia's site to suit the Windows version you are running.
With the screen resolution/detail, it would be worth trying settings just below the ones you have now, or if these display 'tears' are only in the game you are showing here, try reducing the graphics details if there is an option to do that.
e.g. On your desktop, right click on a blank area, you should see a link to the graphics card control panel if installed.

It seems that was the problem a friend in the club saw my problem and helped me sort it out thank you for your help in this matter

Back