Nvidia's new GeForce 368.69 driver supports Dirt Rally VR

Scorpus

Staff member

Nvidia has released a new set of GeForce graphics card drivers, version 368.69, this time introducing support for Dirt Rally's upcoming virtual reality mode, which is expected to launch in the new few days.

This isn't the first time that Dirt Rally has included support for VR headsets, but the initial offering was pretty substandard. The new update to the popular rally racing game will support the Oculus SDK 1.3, and will appear in the Oculus Home store as well. Vive owners will be a little disappointed, though, as Dirt Rally VR won't be supporting SteamVR for now.

Nvidia also lists three new SLI profiles in their 368.69 driver, for Armored Warfare, Lost Ark, and iRacing: Motorsport Simulator. Plus you'll get the usual range of bug fixes, apparently without the introduction of any new known issues.

As always, you can download the GeForce 368.69 driver automatically through GeForce Experience, or you can grab a manually installer from our driver download section here.

For those that are interested, it may also be worth checking out Nvidia's GeForce Experience 3.0 Beta, which was released a couple of days ago complete with a range of new features and tweaks.

Permalink to story.

No vive or other platforms than oculus? Why? Was thinking on playing this with vive but guess oculus ruined that too, thank you for ruining my rally experience suckerburg, thank you.

No vive or other platforms than oculus? Why? Was thinking on playing this with vive but guess oculus ruined that too, thank you for ruining my rally experience suckerburg, thank you.

What did you expect? It is a whole new format war. Hopefully we won't have to wait another 2 years (Blu-ray vs HD DVD approx. 2005-2007) for settlement and standardization.

#vrformatwarhasjustbegun

What did you expect? It is a whole new format war. Hopefully we won't have to wait another 2 years (Blu-ray vs HD DVD approx. 2005-2007) for settlement and standardization.

#vrformatwarhasjustbegun

You nailed it. I'm not spending any cash on this stuff until things settle down a little. Perfectly fine if there are a dozen different brands available but they need to play nice together.

You nailed it. I'm not spending any cash on this stuff until things settle down a little. Perfectly fine if there are a dozen different brands available but they need to play nice together.
My buddy got a new S7 and with the promo is came with a Samsung VR headset.
I was not a believer but now my world has changed, BLEW MY MIND!
The Jurassic World Apatosaurus demo was UUUUUUUNNNNNNNBBBBEEEELIABLE!!

Back