1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Onboard audio not working

1. I recently got a new built:
    Asus prime a320m-k motherboard,
    Ryzen 3 1200,
    GeForce Gtx 1660

Problem is that the audio is not working. I have installed the realtex drivers from the official motherboard site and also from the
    Realtex official site, but no use. The realtex drivers are not showing in device manager after installation. Under playback device only my monitor is displayed and not the speakers. Since I'm using my old monitor it does not support hdmi so I'm using a HDMI to VGA converter. I want to use my onboard audio but I'm guessing the nvidia audio is disabling my onboard audio. How can I solve this??

Also, I didn’t install any nvidia audio drivers!! I have check my bios for integrated audio and speakers but there is not such option

2. JeromeFree

JeromeFree TS Enthusiast Posts: 41   +8

Better to consult with master,at least. It will help you! Good luck!

3. Cycloid Torus

Cycloid Torus Stone age computing - click on the rock below.. Posts: 4,138   +1,218

Please provide detailed information about HDMI to VGA converter and maker and model for monitor.

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...