Original Sin

Scodd

Who would like to admit to their "Original Sin" on, for, regarding, because of, etc... a computer?

"Original Sin"...not sure if that would be poem I wrote on the DARPA teletype (110 baud) to a girl in my AP maths class, but that seems to about all I can think of at the moment.

"Original Sin"...not sure if that would be poem I wrote on the DARPA teletype (110 baud) to a girl in my AP maths class, but that seems to about all I can think of at the moment.

Can you send a copy of the poem? That way we'll know if you were coveting something you shouldn't have been. For instance, did you promise to have more goats than you neighbor by the time she married you?

It were more than half a century ago, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't goats - more like Spring and verdant fields... I think it was so bad that I never sent it.

I think it is ok to covet Spring, but we might have one if those were your neighbor's fields.

I like my neighbors' fields immensely. I am so glad that they take such excellent care that I can enjoy them any season... so perhaps this is more laziness than coveting as I look out from my rather ragged and weed-bestrewn (thank you, Bill Herbert) patch on this earth.

I like my neighbors' fields immensely. I am so glad that they take such excellent care that I can enjoy them any season... so perhaps this is more laziness than coveting as I look out from my rather ragged and weed-bestrewn (thank you, Bill Herbert) patch on this earth.

Weeds rock. Lots of advanatges to going natural, like money, fertilizer, water, work. Plus it gives you more time to covet the things that really matter; like tractors, neighbor's daughter, new 1-ton flat bed etc... :+)

Back