Page Fault in Non Paged Area Error code 10000050

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have read many forum postings on the same issue, but have received mixed advice.

When I use resource demanding programs such as video editing, music editing, gaming, etc. I am getting Page Fault in Non Paged Area Error code 10000050 BSOD errors.

Now, these have been vary rare occurrence ever since I purchased my computer. I changed ram and they became a immediate on boot occurrence, so I changed ram again, and the problem subsided somewhat (now it happens once a day or so)

A computer store tech said it very well might not be the ram (I changed the ram a few times there). They recommended looking into the PAGE file on my hard-drive with hard drive tools from the manufacturer (which I may do soon).

The following is the error code:

Error code 10000050, parameter1 e13a7000, parameter2 00000001, parameter3 bf8a6410, parameter4 00000001.

Let me know if any more information is helpful...

My system is:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU
6600 @ 2.40Ghz
2.40GHz, 2.98 GB of RAM

I would really appreciate any opinions.....

Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps you to identify the culprit.

If it doesn`t, please attach 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Still having problems

Thanks for the forum link,

I did most all of the steps:
(I was going to try memtest86 but I don't have a floppy, any suggestions on a non-floppy memory tester?)

Great article. However, the problem persists. I am attaching a few of my most recent mini-dumps as recommended. If any of the pros here have some time to look it over, it would be much appreciated. The odd thing is it only crashes in resource taxing programs. I will post back any resolutions I find.

Thanks,

You can either run Memtest (CD instructions), or you can try running one stick of RAM at a time. Your minidumps point to a hardware problem, and one has crashed with memory corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back