Partition Commander with Notebook pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjew

:bounce: Greetings to all. I'm new to this forum and have found that there are a lot of helpful talent here.

I'm in need of advice to a problem I'm experiencing. I have V-Com Partition Cmdr 8. Works great on desktops that boots up with the Award Bios message and the Star Energy Logo doing the system memory test. Try it on my Toshiba Satellite Nookbook doesn't work the same way. Can't get to bios to set it to boot on CDrom like desktops. So can't boot on the PC8 CD. Tried installing it in Windows but PC8 came back with a message during setup that says:

"Not able to properly read your hard drive. Please exit any other open programs and try again. Operation will be stopped."

Tried contacting V-com with no reply. Though trying Toshiba, but my notebook is over a year old and I'll have to pay support.

Anyone having experience this before and has overcome this, please share it with me. Thanks.

Cjew

Try having a look round the Toshiba site. I found it very helpful when I was looking for details on an old server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back