Pc crashes after a game is started

-hello as the title of this thread states" pc crashes after a game is started" I am wondering of any of you are having the same problem or had it in the past. I have had this pc for about 5 months and I have had no issues untill now.

my pc is a custom pc that I built on newegg and tiger direct.
the specs include:

cpu: AMD 8-core (4.0g) FX-8350
moboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80 V2 AM3+ socket
HDD: WD Black 1T sata3
SSD: samsung 128Gb
PSU: corsair HX 750W fully mod
GPU: HIS Radeon 7970 (925Hz) base clock

nothing is overclocked nor under clocked
-I have done many things to troubleshoot this peoblem but nothing has worked
-I have moved the gpu to another pcie bay slot and nothing changed
-I updated my amd catalyst drivers and nothing changed
-I also downgraded the amd catalyst drivers and nothing changed
-I did a dust removal on everything with compressed air and nothing changed
-I ran msi Kombuston gpu test and it runs for 4 seconds then my computer crashes and the screen has the analog "no signal" or "standby" note on the screen.
-I ran FurMark and that runs about 6 seconds and then my pc crashes
-I removed my led kit and removed unnecessary power supply cords attached to the pcu and nothing changed.
-I updated my AMD chipset drivers yesterday (jan 6 2014)

I dont know what to do anymore please help me!

What do you mean by "crashes?" Stop error, application closure, etc? Have you removed unnecessary entries in msconfig and uninstalled antivirus? What operating system is installed?

What do you mean by "crashes?" Stop error, application closure, etc? Have you removed unnecessary entries in msconfig and uninstalled antivirus? What operating system is installed?
windows 7 PRO
it goes to a black screen then sometimes it will recover for 3 seconds then it will finally crash and show on the screen that the monitor is going in standby mode even though the pc is still running.
I messed around in msconfig previousally and I had no problemswith clean boot but (I have the "clean boot" option on now) idk if I need to enable other things.. or disable things.

Petermei, FYI, when answering the post just above yours, it is not necessary to quote it. If the post you are answering is lengthy and you are only responding to a portion of it, then you may quote that portion.

See if any minidumps were produced by going to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click, sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here. Is the video card clean and free of dust and other debris?

Back