PC crashes when playing game/using graphics card intensive software

So, I was playing a game (Dying light) and all of a sudden my screen goes black and about 5 seconds later audio stops. This has never happen before and now it won't stop happening. Whenever I play any game or bench mark soft ware my pc goes trough this process of crashing.

Specs:
Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6
Gpu: Gigabyte geforce GTX 970 windforce
Cpu: i7-4790k
Ram: 4x4 gig Redline Munchkin
Psu: Corsair CX750M

The setup as descibed has worked without any form of problem whatsoever. Also I played dying light some 5 hours before it crashed.
Any sort of help is welcome.

Blue Screens? If so, go to C:\windows\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here...

No unfortunately not it just goes black and thats it pretty much after restarting windows does not display a massage like "winfdows encounterd aproblem and had to shut down. Also I don't get the option to go into seva mode when starting up. I had kinda hoped it was did at least one of these things as that would give me some idea of whats going wrong.

Pull the video card out and make sure it is clean and free of dust. Check its fan for good, smooth rotation

Back