PC crashes while gaming

Hi guys

lately my PC has been rebooting automatically when I was gaming. It started out occuring randomly, but now it happens more often. I already used some canned air blow dust away from the inside of my PC. I also checked my temperatures, GPU was at 65 degrees, CPU at -54 degrees and system at 35 degrees. This was after an hour of playing battlefield 1. So I presume that dust and heat aren't the problems with my PC. I also updated all my drivers.

That's all I could think of that might be the problem, except for a CPU problem. This would surprise my, however, since my PC isn't even one year old yet. Anyway, here's my setup. I hope you guys can help me out here because I can't even game anymore. It keeps rebooting now at the exact same moment in battlefield 1; exactly when a game is about to start it reboots.

GTX 970
Corsair VS 550 W
8 GB RAM
Intelcore I5 4690
Windows 10, fully updated

Turn off 'automatic restart on error' and carefully examine any screens you get on an error.

CPU reported at -54 does not seem right. Check Device Manager for errors and check Event Viewer for Critical Errors. Check SMART on your HDD.

Take careful notes & describe in detail what you are able to find.

Back