BCP4:0000000000000001
OS Version:6_1_7601
Service Pack:1_0
Product:768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\031913-15843-01.dmp
C:\Users\Athon\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-28046-0.sysdata.xml

How can I solve this problem?

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. If you see any .dmp files, select all of them. Right-click and send them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

What are you doing when the blue screen are most likely to happen? What antivirus program are you running?

It happens randomly. I reinstalled the PC a few times but I get the same BS everytime. I also tried with an other RAM but it didn't help. I suspect the winchester couse this. Currently I'm not using any antivirus program.

You may have a malware infection, but it could be a program fault too. Is Windows 7 fully updated and activated properly?

"I suspect the winchester couse this..." What does this mean?
I have 2 HDD in the PC. 1. Hitachi 80gb SATA with win7 32bit and 2. Seagate Barracuda 160gb IDE with win 64bit. When I used the 160gb hdd as a slave it was no problem. But after I installed the 64 bit OS it became the master hdd and from then I get the BS. Both HDD 100/100 according to HDSENTINEL.

Those hard drives are both quite old. Mixing IDE and SATA drives in the same computer can make setup more difficult. A new SATA drive of 320GB or higher capacity might be a good thing to invest in

I taked out the SATA hdd, but the result was the same. But I guess its hdd problem after all. Well thanks for help if you have any other tips about this problem please share.

I bought a WD 500GB AVDS,and I get this BCCODE again. The PC is so slow right now. It takes 10 seconds to load a folder. Is there any other thing I can do to find the couse of the problem? Maybe its the motherboard? Pls help!

Did you re-install Windows fresh and install all the drivers and Windows Updates?

Yes. I installed the windows but it was very slow so I tried to reinstall. Than I got error message everytime during the install. I tried win7 32 and 64bit even win xp 32,64 but none of the install was succesful:it frozen or restarted with the BCCode:109. Then I ran a disc check from cd. The results at 18% was 715 bad sector. So it badly damaged. I got an other one doe to the guarantee,bot I not tried it yet. Can cause this the lack of grounding?

You ran a disc check on the new hard drive and got bad sector messages? The hard drive is bad... That simple. Gounding is done through the data and power cables

You ran a disc check on the new hard drive and got bad sector messages? The hard drive is bad... That simple. Gounding is done through the data and power cables
Yea,I thought the same, but the WD hdd was perfect, before I put in my computer. It was checked before. On another computer,it was 100/100 according to the hdsentinel, so was the 160gb IDE HDD... I asked this because my power outlet in my room is ungrounded. With the old power supply I felt the electricity when I touched the frame of the PC. But since I got a new one I don't feel it. However my oldest hdd,a Hitachi 80gb from 2005 has still no problem and this is the only one that had no contact with the PC frame doe to an attachment on the bottom.
But If it's not the grounding maybe it can coused by the motherboard or the power supply,however both looks perfect. Is there any way to test the motherboard to see it has any problem?

Back