PC shuts down immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

apaullo

hey there again..i have another problem AGAIN..tis about a PC shutting down just after it started..once the desktop shows, it has a message telling the system is shutting down..i tried using safe mode same result.

i cant troubleshoot the PC since i cant do a thing about it..the systems shuts down immediately...what kind of nasty freak is doing this? i cant even identify what virus it is since i see nada >.<

thanks for the rep! :)

Hi

Sounds so much like the blaster virus, there is a fix on the web, you will need to start in safe mode and run the fix from there.

Regards

Do you have a Windows install disk?

Can you tell us what Windows it is?

Can you post some specs anytime in the foreseeable future?

its windows xp SP2..

the specs is dual core1.6GHZ

512mb DDR..

sorry for the late reply..now 2 of my PC's is laready infected..i fear more will be follow..im already formatting the 1st one..but i really need a fix..

and saffe mode is also nada...same result in safe mode

You never answered whether you had the XP disks - if you do, try a Repair Install and then get into Safe Mode and delkete everything you don't need and then run some AV programs.

i do have a windows disk..and i tried reinstalling the software and it went smoothly but still the same result..the safe mode restarted still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back