PC tipped over on ground now wont boot

So my dog tipped over my Desktop which was on the ground when I was cleaning and nothing was damage by looking at it. I'm sure something moved from the shock or vibration. Anyway after cleaning I hooked everything back on and all what happen when I turned it on was the power fan in the back and the 2 front ones spin for a second also the led lights on the fans turned on but after the 1 sec it just dies.

So I checked My ram sticks if they shifted they were not, checked if the PSU was dead by buying another does the same exact thing with a new one, so I returned it. Bought a new MOBO thinking my old one may have cracked somewhere. I replaced my old one and tried the new one DOES THE SAME THING (going insane at this point) I even checked my first mobo that was tipped over to see if the CPU pins were bent which were not. only thing I didn't check so far are my HDD which I have 3 but I have no clue how to see if they are dead are not without my pc. I bought a SSD, is there a way IF my HDD are dead to just use my SSD which doesn't have windows right now to try and boot up? HELP PLEASE! XD

Back