Pc VGA out to HDMI or YGB

By db70
Feb 28, 2008
  1. Hello all, I'm totally new to this but I am hoping to get some help. I'm looking to Hook up my PC to an HD tv. I have a VGA out on my pc but no VGA monitor in on the tv. I guess I have 2 questions: 1 Should I look for a VGA to HDMI or YGB converter and would this work? And 2 what cable should I use to run the VGA and would the signal deterioriate in a 50' run.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...