Playstation 3 !SOS

Hello guys, I need your help. I'm facing a big problem. I have the playstation 3 and I deleted the operating system from the hard drive so that the playstation does not open and gives me the error indication. I want to find the operating system from a website and install it on my hard drive !!! Can you help me with information ??

Thank you very much.
Thanks for your time.

It's the full operating system - Sony confusingly call it a software update, but what they mean is that it's an updated full OS.

The following YouTube takes you through the full process involved:

It's the full operating system - Sony confusingly call it a software update, but what they mean is that it's an updated full OS.

The following YouTube takes you through the full process involved:

Good evening, sir neeyik. The video you sent helped me a lot. Thank you very much. I have reached the last level of the update and it shows me the following error: "error code: 8002F14E". As soon as I saw this error, I immediately ran on youtube and typed this erro code to see how I would solve it. I noticed that I have to stick a "blue ray ribbon". I made a cursory attempt but it still shows me the same error. I probably do not understand the correct procedure for gluing the ribbon. If you know about this case of error, can you help me with tips or some relevant video ??? Thank you very much for your time, I appreciate it.

Good evening, sir Neeyik. The video you sent helped me a lot. Thank you very much. I have reached the last level of the update and it shows me the following error: "error code: 8002F14E". As soon as I saw this error, I immediately ran on youtube and typed this erro code to see how I would solve it. I noticed that I have to stick a "blue ray ribbon". I made a cursory attempt but it still shows me the same error. I probably do not understand the correct procedure for gluing the ribbon. If you know about this case of error, can you help me with tips or some relevant video ??? Thank you very much for your time, I appreciate it.

Looking around the web for this error code generates a lot of results, but few of them offer a definitive answer. Other than carefully checking no cables are loose inside the console and trying the reinstallation of the OS, I don’t have any idea as to what else you could do. Hopefully some other forum visitors can offer better guidance.

Back