Please help with ad.firstadsolution removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I've been getting the same annoying popup from ad.firstadsolution whenever I start my computer or whenever I open IE, or firefox.
I've tried adaware, and I have norton antivirus, and windows defender but the popup still persists.

Attached is my HJT log, any help is appreciated!

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of sugartish only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

That norton crap needs to go, and windows defender isn't all that good either!!!!

fixed

Hi again
After downloading all those programs, one of them seemed to have taken care of the problem! Hopefully its for good. Thanks so much for the help howard, I admire how you help everyone who posts on the boards! :cool:

It`s completely up to you, but unless you post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs, I can`t say whether your system is clean or not.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of sugartish only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back